Dr. Ferguson partnered in 1985 to form The Eye Surgery Center and is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist. He practices general ophthalmology with special interests in cataract and LASIK surgery.
He received a B.S. from Michigan State University and a M.S. from the University of Michigan. Dr. Ferguson completed his residency training in ophthalmology at Bethesda Eye Institute at the St. Louis University Medical Center.
His affiliations include:
• American Academy of Ophthalmology
• American Medical Association
• St. Louis Ophthalmological Society
• St. Clair County Medical Society
• American Society of cataract and Refractive Surgeons.